Monday 15 October 2012

Mini Fashion..

We are settling into life as a family of 5 really well and our gorgeous Lulu sleeps the day and night away in between feeding..
 
There is no driving for me at the moment and the physio at the hospital has told me no housework- and who am I to argue with her ?
 
So I have found myself doing a little Internet shopping.. Now I am high street girl- cotton on, country road, witchery I love them all , especially to deck out my boys.. But when you are looking for something unique I don't think you can go past Etsy.. I was so excited when I came across this shop to find that they were Melbourne based.. I think my girl would totally rock these cool leggings and the cardi ..
 
Hand Screen Printed Unisex Baby Footless Legging in Organic Cotton - Navy Animals on White
 
 
Adorable Hand Knitted Unisex Baby Cardigan in Australian Wool & Silk - Natural
 
 
 
They are called Fable Baby and Nursery and you can check out their etsy store here.. I also noticed on their facebook page that they are going to be at Finders Keepers market in the city on the weekend and I have never been to this market and I am in the midst of hatching a plan to go there on Saturday..
 
Another Etsy find- every girl needs a few pairs of flats in their wardrobe and I think Lulu would totally rock these..
 
Eco Friendly Pink leather moccasins
 
These come all the way from the states and may just find their way into my shopping cart very soon.. check them out here
 
Now steering away from all things girly and another love of mine Vintage- if like me you like to add some quirky one off Vintage treasure to your house then check my friend Becs new Etsy store loaded with some great stuff.. check it out here..
 
One more little shout out to my sewing extraordinaire friend Jacinta who has a new blog to document her creative endeavours.. check it out here
 
Simone xx
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey love, gorgeous choices, I knew you'd be sorely tempted to go even MORE shopping crazy with a little girl! ;)
    Thanks for the shout out.... must use my sewing for good and get something adorable sewn for a certain little newborn...
    Much love, must come by soon.... hubby has holidays coming up so I should be able to escape minus kids to drop in.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete