Monday 10 December 2012

Instagram



Do you Instagram?
 
I signed up a long time ago, couldn't really figure it out- so put it in the very full 'too hard basket'..
 
I then realised it is actually a lot of fun.. So as if ..blog reading, blog writing, 'pinning' & facebook are not enough and also the fact that I have never met a bandwagon that I didn't want to throw myself at ! I am now a fully fledged instagram addict..
 
Whats not to love- a lot of my favourite blogs are doing it, talented creative people like, Megan Morton, Rachel Castle, Beci Orpin, Sibella Court, Jason Grant, Jane Frosh just to name a few are all there giving little insights into their daily life and creative endevours..
 
My user name is vintagehomelife and I love capturing little snippets of my  life,kids,baby,home anything really..
 
Being a big brother rocks ..
A little sneak peak of Lulus room
 
 
My first gift wrapped for 2012
 
My gorgeous girl- getting so big..
 
Exciting times- I have managed to get my hydrangea to flower for the second year running !
 
 
A little chalkboard art in progress for Lulus room..
 
 
t
a new addition to the coffee table from the red hill market



That's whats been happening around here when I am not chasing around after three kids on the verge of insanity, I can be found checking out instagram- hiding it from my husband who I constantly nag for his twitter addiction!

Have you heard about the new market on in Balnarring this coming weekend? I am excited to go - my mum and I love a good market and this one sounds like its going to be fantastic..check out all the details here  Emu plains market  I may even have to instagram it !

Simone xx




 


No comments:

Post a Comment